Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people on here watch Anime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people on here watch Anime?

How many people on here watch Anime? I have never watched it. Is Anime good to watch? What are some good Anime cartoons that you've watched?

Warm your pallet with something like Avatar: The last Airbender, then progress with Attack on Titan, Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, I’m still watching Yasuke, Then once you get in the grove, try Naruto/Shippuden. Sadly these shows above have some of most racial diversity in anime and that’s not saying a lot. But with anime it also depends on your taste. Some can be too pervy, melancholy, or just lost in Japanese cultural references that don’t mean much to us.

Comment

ive seen a lot of Anime myself. My favorite is Gungam wing, Gundam Zero, All of the dragon ball shows, Robotech and many more.

Comment

I have. Depends on the genre whether I like it or not.
        My faves are currently : Kengan ashura, beelzebub, soul eater, on piece.

One piece is hella long though and I haven't watched it in awhile.

Comment

I really do not care anymore. I prefer the under-dog ( people creating stuff ) rather then looking at ______ Illustrations are illustrations. I like creators and people who are not big business.

Comment

Working...
          X