Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 76, my dad sent me a 'financial love letter' detailing everything to do when he dies. Now, I'm planning the same for my own kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 76, my dad sent me a 'financial love letter' detailing everything to do when he dies. Now, I'm planning the same for my own kids.

This is a very unselfish, considerate thing to do for his kids. They will be set for life.

​​​​​​At 76, my dad sent me a 'financial love letter' detailing everything to do when he dies. Now, I'm planning the same for my own kids. (msn.com)

If we don't have a Trust, Foundation, or will, we will need to do the same for our children. Last year I typed up a document with all of my bank accounts, brokerage account, location of my gold, silver, and collectibles and sent it to my daughter to give her an idea of what she will have if something were to happen to me. Now I'm talking to someone about setting up a Private Family Foundation so that my family can pass on wealth without having it go through probate and being taken away by the state.

Comment

Originally posted by thecryptoquartet View Post
      If we don't have a Trust, Foundation, or will, we will need to do the same for our children. Last year I typed up a document with all of my bank accounts, brokerage account, location of my gold, silver, and collectibles and sent it to my daughter to give her an idea of what she will have if something were to happen to me. Now I'm talking to someone about setting up a Private Family Foundation so that my family can pass on wealth without having it go through probate and being taken away by the state.
      What you said sounds very good bruh. You are right. We have to set up things for the next generation. Historically, black people have never been able to do this. Props to you for having the foresight to do so.

Comment

Working...
      X