Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Google Site Check

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Black Community Speaks Global Ad 1

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a home library is #HouseGoals for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a home library is #HouseGoals for me

Growing my bookcase into a home library is definitely a goal for me. If it's done right it can help translate into increased earning potential and general awareness of the world around me. Also, it's a great way to combine a relaxing environment, some interior design and a space that can help any future kids of mine with their homework. Does anyone else want to achieve something like this? Thought it'd be interesting to ask.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	34
Size:	888.2 KB
ID:	1426

Views:	33
Size:	589.3 KB
ID:	1425

Views:	53
Size:	836.9 KB
ID:	1424

My dad did that but smaller still alot of books. In the living room nobody reads them.

I mean to be honest it is more like a fetish things.

I have a similar goal to make an art gallery type setting.

Comment

That's a shame they don't get used, some types of books are an underated asset. Luckily with the ones I have so far I tend to find that I read, re-read and/or refer back to them periodically, simply because they often contain timeless points it helps to review from time to time for various reasons.

The gallery idea is a good one. Not only can it be a great space to go to in your down time, but some pieces may also appreciate with time which can give you a range of options relating to building wealth for you or your hiers, in addition to being able to simply enjoy what you have.

Comment

Working...
      X